I ordered a pool table and a few extra accesories.I have the accesories but not the table.

I ordered this stuff on June 28th it is now July 22nd. I have tried to contact them multiple times. I was contacted a couple times by a Kirk Matthews about the table I ordered was out of stock so he was going to send me another table. I said that was fine.

I have not heard from him or anyone else since. Have not been able to reach anyone on the phone. Tried emailing Kirk agian and nothing. I am very upset about this whole process and do not recommend using this company!!

I just hope that I can get my money back, but I really don't hold my breath on it.Sad as that is.

Had an Experience with Premiere Game Tables?

Comments

Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more Skyzone - DANGEROUS FOR ANY AGE Skyzone "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..." Read more Nordictrack - C 7.5 Elliptical Review Nordictrack "Worst company to ever order from so I purchased the C 7.5 elliptical I purchased the assembly and in home delivery $250..." Read more Simply Fit Board - Another 2016 Product Failed Simply Fit Board "I am a professional columnist and consumer product analyst. There is a "body language" present between the lines when someone writes reviews and complaints. There are big red flags when..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more